Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Confirmation

Best quote of the day, overheard, coming from some too cool slick nice suit douche "Not only is it a great strip club, but they also serve food there..."

Ok, now I'm completely sure people who might recognize me in public avoid contact at all costs. There is material for a witty shirt in that somewhere. Oct. 3, Merchandise Mart, the CAC Chicago Art Open, I'll have a piece in there, getting to my website too... gabrielgf.com Gotta figure out how to get cards made, being as my personal computer is dead, and the only file I have of it is in unreliable hands. So i'm going to figure out a way to make business cards that arnt cliche business cards, like the ones i've just ran out of.

Little Cowboy Charlie cracks me up.

I sound like somebody dying, stupid cold has me missing work for two days now. Though its really fun to answer the phone at work, I sound like a bum whos ruined his voice box with smoking everything under the sun for decades, raspy, OH and every other word fades out, like a shitty fast food drive thru speaker. Being sick has its advantages. Though, I feel bad for getting my roommate and his girlfriend sick.

No comments: