Friday, August 22, 2008

Da Guilt

The guilt of my inhumanity has caught up to me, this afternoon. As I shoved a fork full of noodles into my mouth i thought about one of my most recent skeleton. The other day there was a fly the size of a half dollar pestering everybody in the office, I waited until everybody left for the evening and had a series of rounds with the fly, after roughly half an hour or leaping off desks and chairs countless swings thrown, i finally got him. I cut off his wings and then kept him as a pet, cause i couldnt kill him now that he has no defense. HE ESCAPED! so hes been walking around the office, and because he blends into the carpet so well, it'll be impossible to find him. He lived a day, because i left him some peanut butter water and cracker crumbs. It must have been sometime the next morning when he made a break for it.

Though, I think hes contacted the insect community, and they are out to get me. Or hes alone in a corner blocked away from our world with furniture... I hope hes ok, maybe its a she... I hope its a he, maybe its learning the ins and outs of the office landscape and plans on getting revenge on me... There was some kind of teal and purple bee looking thing, it had a looooong stinger.... I assumed it was poisonous and murdered it, I hope it wasnt one of the fly's hitmen.

Signed the lease to our new place today, should be good.

No comments: